It is legal to cultivate marijuana in Canada. However, if you plan to cultivate this plant, you must first qualify for a license. The following are the requirements that you need to comply if you want to have a marijuana license in Canada
• You must be eighteen years old or older.
• You must not have any criminal record.
• You should not have made an application in the past
• You must be suffering from the following medical diseases
• Spinal cord diseases and injury
• Multiple sclerosis
Before trying to cultivate cannabis, it is very important to consult your doctor first. Your doctor will know what will be the best cure for you. After all, he might recommend other things. It should be noted that cultivating cannabis requires a lot of hard work. However, if it is what you need for your medical illnesses, you will have no choice but to cultivate it. Growing your own marijuana plants can be less costly than buying ones that could be used right away. You will definitely be able to save a lot of money by establishing your own marijuana garden!